第1个回答 2014-09-12
The 2 is "cattle" man a prelude to environmental:
很久很久以前,在一个乡村的市场里,有两个男人。
Long long ago, in a village market, there are two men.
顾客(入场):哎!现在,女人横行霸道,可苦了我们这帮男人了!你可别说我窝囊,这就是咱爱老婆的表现老婆一声令下,圣旨一道。说要吃这里的牛肉,我跋山涉水,历经九九八十一难。终于让我找到了这家店(一看表)距离老婆规定的时间还有10分钟!....哇哈哈哈哈。
Customer (admission): hey! Now, women run amuck, bitter us men! You can't say I do, this is my loving wife performance wife order, decree. Said to eat beef here, I travel over land and water, after eighty-one to nine nine. I finally found the shop (see table) distance wife stipulated time 10 minutes! . wow ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
顾客(入店内):老板!咦!人呢。(走到桌子前面)
Customer (in the shop): the boss! Hey! People do. (go to the table)
老板(从桌子底下上来,手上拿了一把刀):我在这里。
The boss (up from beneath the table, holding a knife): I'm here.
顾客(吓一跳,指着刀):老....老板,这....
Customer (jump, pointing to the knife): old... The boss, this....
老板(看了下刀,下去):对不起。等我下。
The boss (see under the knife, down): sorry. Wait for me.
老板(上来):什么事。
The boss (up): what happened.
顾客:我要买牛肉!
Customer: I want to buy beef!
老板:桌子上都是,你自己选吧。
The boss: the table is, you choose.
顾客:哪里有啊?
Customer: where are they?
老板(看了看桌子);对不起噢。忘记拿出来了。
The boss (see table); sorry oh. Forgot to take it out.
顾客:老板,你怎么了。没事吧!
Customer: boss, how do you. Are you okay.
老板:讲了你也听不懂。
Boss: you don't understand.
顾客:(无语中。。。。。。)
Customer: (Speechless......)