求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

如题所述

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文百度百科

温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2018-09-09

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972

“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

扩展资料:

当幸福来敲门中父子的经典对白

-Chris: You wanna go play some basketball? -

想去打篮球吗?

-Christopher: Okay.

好啊。

-Chris: All right, then we're gonna go sell a bone-density scanner. How about that? Wanna do that?

好的,之后我们去卖骨质扫描仪,怎么样?好吗?

-Christopher: No. Hey, Dad. I'm going pro. I'm going pro.

不好,嘿,老爸,我要当职业篮球员,我要当职业篮球员。

-Chris: Okay. Yeah, I don't know, you know. You’ll probably be about as good as I was.That's kind of the way it works, you know. I was below average.

哦…呃…这可不好说…你大概会和我以前水平一样糟。有其父必有其子嘛,我当时篮球就处于平均水平之下。

You know, so you'll probably ultimately rank...somewhere around there, you know,so...I really... You'll excel at a lot of things, just not this.I don't want you shooting this ball all day and night. All right?

所以大概你的最终水平…也就和我一样,所以…你在很多方面都很优秀,但是在篮球上不是。
所以我不希望你就这么在这整晚的练习投篮,知道了吗?

-Christopher: All right.
好吧。

本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2018-09-09

英文电影经典台词及其翻译:

1.What is power? A man has sinned and the judge sentenced him to death
according to law. This is not called power, it is called justice. And a
person also guilty of the crime, the emperor may be sentenced to death,
he can not be sentenced to death, so pardoned him, this is called power!

什么是权力?一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权力,这叫正义。而一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可判他死刑,也可以不判他死,于是赦免了他,这就叫权力!---《辛德勒名单》

2.Fight, you may die; run away, at least be able to survive, year after
year, until the end of life. you guys! Would not like to use so many
days to go for a chance, only one chance! That is, back to the
battlefield, tell the enemy, they may be able to take away our lives,
but they will never take our freedom!

战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!---《勇敢的心》

3.I must leave you now. I will go to that corner and turn. You stay in
the car to drive away, promised me, do not look at me turn, you drive
away, leave me, just as you leave me the same.

我现在必须离开你了。我会走到那个拐角,然后转弯。你就留在车里把车开走,答应我,别看我拐弯,你把车开走,离开我,就如同你离开我一样。----《罗马假日》

4.Want
someone to listen to you to speak, light shouting "Hey" is not enough,
we must pat the shoulder of others, so that the heart was shocked.

想要别人聆听你说话,光喊声“喂”是不够的,一定要拍拍别人的肩膀,让心得到震撼。---《七宗罪》

5.Hope
is a kind of persistence, so that the depths of the soul to keep a free
sky, for the same life to make a different interpretation.

希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。---《肖申克的救赎》


本回答被网友采纳
第3个回答  2018-10-27
You can change anything in this world but you can’t change people’s attitude.attitude is everything
相似回答