第1个回答 2013-07-12
是不是这个:There's two things I know for sure, 我知道两件事情:She was sent here from heaven, 她是上天的礼物。
And she's daddy's little girl. 她是爸爸的乖女儿。
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night, 夜里我跪在她床前,
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes. 闭眼听她同上天交谈。
And I thank God for all the joy in my life, 感谢上天予我生活的快乐
But most of all, for... 更谢谢Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer. 睡前,女儿的蝶吻。
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair. 白花缀满她的秀发。
"walk beside the pony daddy, (女儿语:)牵着爸爸当马
Its my first ride." 这是我第一次骑马。
"i know the cake looks funny, 我烤的蛋糕不好看
Daddy, but I sure tried." 爸爸,我为你甘心情愿。“
Oh, with all that I've done wrong, (爸爸语:)不管我做错多少事
I must have done something right 肯定作对过什么。得到
To deserve a hug every morning 女儿早上的拥抱
And butterfly kisses at night. 睡前的蝶之吻。Sweet sixteen today, 豆莞年华的十六岁
She's looking like her momma 她多像她的妈妈。
A little more every day. 每天成长,
One part woman, the other part girl. 还是女孩,也是女郎。
To perfume and makeup, 香水,化妆
From ribbons and curls. 发带,发卷
Trying her wings out in a great 她展翅欲飞。
Big world. but I remember... 我还记着。。Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer. 睡前的蝶之吻,
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair. 把小白花缀满她的秀发。
"you know how much I love you daddy, (女儿语)“爸爸,你可知我多爱你?
But if you don't mind, 这次,你不介意,
I'm only going to kiss you on the cheek this time." 我只想吻你的脸。”
With all that I've done wrong, (重复:爸爸语)我做错了很多事
I must have done something right. 肯定作对了什么。得到了
To deserve her love every morning, 女儿早上的拥抱
And butterfly kisses at night. 睡前的蝶之吻。All the precious time 宝贵的岁月
Like the wind, the years go by 如风飞逝
Precious butterfly 我的蝴蝶,
Spread your wings and fly 张翼飞吧。She'll change her name today. 今天,她要改名了。
She'll make a promise, 她要庄重承诺。
And I'll give her away. 我亲手送她出嫁。
Standing in the bride room 站在新娘边上,
Just staring at her, 默默地看着。
She asked me what I'm thinking, 女儿问我想什么
And I said "i'm not sure, 我也不知怎么说。
I just feel like l'm losing my baby girl." 爸爸就失去了乖女儿
Then she leaned over...and gave me... 她亲过来,给了我最后的蝶之吻
Butterfly kisses, with her mama there
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair
她妈妈把白花缀满了她的秀发。
"walk me down the aisle daddy, it's just about time"
女儿语)爸爸,送我走过礼堂吧。
"does my wedding gown look pretty daddy? " 我的嫁装好看吧?
"daddy don't cry " 爸爸,别哭了。“With all that I've done wrong, (重复,爸爸语)我做错了很多事
I must have Done something right 肯定作对了什么。
To deserve her love every morning 得到女儿早上的拥抱
And butterfly kisses 睡前的蝶之吻。
I couldn't ask God for more, 上帝给了我许多
man, this is What love is I know 我知道这父女爱。
I've gotta let her go, 让我送她出嫁。
but I'll always remember 可我永远记得
Every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses... 早上的拥抱,晚上的蝶吻。