英语编剧范文 急用

如题所述

小鸡快跑 Chicken Run 中英文剧本

I'm stuck!
我被卡住了!

(Sighs)
(Grunting)
(Barking)
Get back!
退回去!

(Barking)
(Barking continues)
(Growling)
(Gasps)
(Gasps)
- Mr. Tweedy. - Eh?
敦蒂先生

What is that chicken doing outside the fence?
那只鸡在围栏外干什么?

Oh! (Chuckles) I don't know, love
- 我不知道, 亲爱的 - 马上去处理一下!
Just deal with it. Now!

I'll teach you to make a fool out of me
让我难堪我要教训你

(Groans)
Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya!
这对你们都是一个教训!

No chicken escapes from Tweedy's farm!
没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去!

(Snoring)
(Gasps)
(Chattering)
(Chattering)
Oh!
(Screams)
(Screaming)
(Metallic thumping)
(Thumping continues)
(Yorkshire accent) Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday?
早安, 姜妹, 刚度完假?

I wasn't on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement
我没去度假, 巴波斯 我被关禁闭了

Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn't it?
一个人独呆一阵子也不错 是不是?

(Bell ringing)
(Posh, military accent) Roll call!
集合!

Come along, now. You'll be late for parade
马上过来, 你们列队要晚了

Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right
叽叽, 叽叽, 快点儿 左, 右,左, 右

Left, right, left, right!
左, 右, 左, 右!

- Come on. Smarten up. - Ooh!
快, 精神点儿

Discipline! Order!
纪律! 秩序!

Back in my R.A.F. days, when the officer called for a scramble
想当初在皇家空军 当长官命令紧急起飞

you'd hop in the old crate and tally-ho. Chocks away!
你跳进老飞机 发现目标, 轰隆开走了!

Give over, you old fool. They just want to count us
别说了, 老傻瓜 他们只想数数我们

How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer?
你怎么敢这样对长官回话?

- Why, back in my R.A.F. days… - Fowler, they're coming
- 嘿, 想当初在皇家空军… - 福罗,他们来了

- Oh, right, right. - Oh!
啊, 好, 好

There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad. You're grounded
你要受到严厉的谴责 取消你的自由活动

Attention!
立正!

(Scottish accent) Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan?
欢迎你回来, 母鸡 有新的计划吗?

(Gulping)
I thought we tried going under
我想我们试过从下面出去

Ah! Over. Right
噢,上面, 好

How's the egg count?
鸡蛋的数量怎么样?

I've laid five eggs this morning. Five!
我今早下了五个,五个

- Well-chuffed with that, I was… - Shush!
那很好, 我…很高兴

产蛋记录
Oh, no. Edwina
啊, 不, 爱德文娜

Bunty, why didn't you give her some of yours?
邦迪, 你为什么不给她几个?

I would have. She didn't tell me. She didn't tell anyone
我会的, 可她没说 她没对任何人说

(Squawks)
(Gate creaks, closes)
Oh, is Edwina off on holiday?
噢, 爱德文娜要去度假吗?

(Thud, gasps)
(Geese cackling)
(Sighs) We've got to get out of here
我们必须逃离此地

Ginger! Are we still on?
姜妹! 我们还要逃吗?

Oh, we're on, all right
啊, 当然啦, 我们要逃

Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17
麦克, 告诉大家 今晚在17号木屋开会

Oh!
(Cockney accent) You called? Nick and…
你叫我们?尼克…

- Fetcher. - At your service
- 范晨 - 听从你的吩咐

(Dog barking)
Over here
这边儿来

We need some more things
我们还需要一些东西

Right you are, miss. How about this quality handcrafted tea set?
好, 小姐 这套手工茶具怎么样?

Uh, no
不要

- Or a lovely necklace and pendant? - It's love…
- 那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠? - 是不错…

Or this beautiful number
或者这个美丽的帽子

all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree
都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西

Simply pop it on like so
这样戴上

and as the French hens say, "Voila!"
像法国鸡那样说声 “喔哇”

That's French
那是法语

That's two hats in one, miss. For parties, for weddings
这是个两用帽, 小姐 参加晚会, 参加婚礼

Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision, like a dream
啊, 可是女士 这使你美极了, 像梦中美人

- Like a duck. - No, thank you
- 像只鸭子 - 不要, 谢谢

We're making this. We need THESE things. Can you get them?
我们在做这个, 需要这些 你能搞到吗?

Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss
啊, 啊, 这不容易, 小姐

Oh, bigger than the others. No, no. This is gonna cost
啊, 比其它的都难 不, 不, 价钱会很贵

Same as always. One bag of seed
价钱不变, 一袋种子

- 这是你的付款? - 是鸡饲料
- You call this pay? - It's chicken feed

- What else could we give you? - Eggs
- 我们还能给你什么? - 鸡蛋

- Eggs? - Eggs
- 鸡蛋? - 鸡蛋

We can't give you eggs. They're too valuable
我们不能给你鸡蛋, 太珍贵了

And so are we
我们也珍贵

After you, Fetcher
你先请, 范晨

After I what?
我先请什么?

- Move! - Ooh!
走!

Hmm...
(Mrs. Tweedy) Twenty-two and nine
二十二加九

Fourteen shillings and threepence
十四先令加三便士

Seven and sixpence times three
七加六便士乘三

Two and nine
二加九

Fourpence ha'penny
四个半便士

D-oh! Stupid, worthless creatures!
蠢材, 没用的东西!

I'm sick and tired of making minuscule profits
我做够薄利生意了

厌倦赚小钱的生意了
将你的鸡场变成金矿
Hmm
我发财了!
Hmm!

Oh, yes
啊, 对

Those chickens are up to something
这些鸡有什么诡计

Quiet. I'm onto something
安静, 我找到了一个方法

(Mr. Tweedy) They're organized. I know it
它们组织起来了, 我知道

- I said, quiet. - That ginger one
- 我说, 安静 - 那个姜妹

I reckon she's their leader
我认为她是头儿

Mr. Tweedy!
敦蒂先生!

(Gasps)
I may finally have found a way to make us some real money here
我想我最终找到了生财之道

and what are you on about?
而你却在干什么?

Ridiculous notions of escaping chickens
愚蠢地在想鸡会逃跑

But… But…
但是…但是…

It's all in your head, Mr. Tweedy. Say it!
都是你想像的 敦蒂先生,你说

It's all in me head. It's all in me head
都是我想像的, 都是我想像的

Now, you keep telling yourself that
现在, 你自己对自己重复

because I don't want to hear another word about it
因为我再也不想听到它了

- Is that clear? - Yes, love
- 清楚了吗? - 清楚了, 亲爱的

But you know that ginger one…
但你知道那个姜妹…

It's chickens, you dolt!
它只是只鸡, 傻瓜!

Apart from you, they're the most stupid creatures on this planet!
除你之外 它们是地球上最蠢的动物

They don't plot, they don't scheme, and they are not organized
他们不会搞阴谋诡计 他们没有组织

Order! Order!
秩序! 秩序!

- Quiet, everyone. Settle down. - (Chattering)
大家安静, 安定

I would like to call to order… Please, if you could just…
我请你们注意秩序… 如果你们能够…

Let's have some discipline in the ranks! What, what!
大家有点儿纪律! 什么, 什么!

- Thank you, Fowler. - In my R.A.F. day
- 谢谢, 福罗 - 当年我在皇家空军

we were never allowed to waste time with unnecessary chit-chat
我们从不允许闲聊浪费时间

Yes, thank you, Fowler
是, 谢谢你, 福罗

I…
我…

Right! (Chuckles, clears throat)
对!

Carry on
继续吧

Now, I know our last escape attempt was a bit of a fiasco
我知道上次的逃跑行动 有点儿失败

but Mac and I have come up with a brand-new plan
但麦克和我又有了新计划

- Show 'em, Mac. - Right
- 给他们看看, 麦克 - 好

We tried going under the wire and that didn't work
我们试着从铁丝网下出去 但没有成功

So, the plan is...we go OVER it
因此这个计划是…从上面过

(Murmuring)
This is us, right?
这是我们, 明白吗?

We get in like this
我们这样进去

Wind her up and...let her go!
把它拉紧…松手!

(Gasping, screaming)
Good grief! The turnip's bought it!
天啊, 这个萝卜完蛋了!

Farmer's coming!
农夫来了!

Operation Cover-up!
隐蔽行动!

Whee!
Ouch!
Hmm
Huh?
(Clucking)
- (Mrs. Tweedy) Mr. Tweedy! - Ooh. Ouch
敦蒂先生!

< - Where are you? - Ooh. It's all in your head
- 你在哪儿? - 都是你想像的

It's all in your head. It's all in your head
都是你想像的 都是你想像的

Think, everyone, think. What haven't we tried yet?
各位想想 我们还有什么没有试过?

Uh…
We haven't tried NOT trying to escape
我们还没试过不逃跑

Hmm. That might work
嗯, 那可能行得通

What about Edwina?
记得爱德文娜?

How many more empty nests will it take?
还得有多少空窝才行?

Perhaps it wouldn't be empty
也许如果她花更多的时间下蛋

if she'd spent more time laying and less time escaping
而不是逃跑,她的窝就不会空

So laying eggs all your life...
所以你一生都在下蛋…

and then getting plucked, stuffed and roasted is good enough?
然后被拔毛、 填料、 烘烤 这样够好了吧?

It's a living
这是命运

You know what the problem is?
你们知道问题在哪儿吗?

The fences aren't just round the farm. They're up here in your heads
围栏不仅仅将农场围住 也将你们的思想围住了

There's a better place out there, somewhere beyond that hill
那里有个更好的地方 就在山丘那边儿

and it has wide open spaces and lots of trees...
那里空间开阔, 树木众多…

and grass
还有草原

Can you imagine that? Cool, green grass
你能想像出吗?翠绿的草原

- Who feeds us? - We feed ourselves
- 谁来喂我们? - 我们自力更生

- Well, where's the farm? - There is no farm
- 那, 农场在哪儿? - 没有农场

- Then where does the farmer live? - There is no farmer, Babs
- 那农夫住在哪儿? - 没有农夫, 巴波斯

- Is he on holiday? - He isn't anywhere
- 他去度假了吗? - 他哪儿也没去

Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?

There's no morning head count, no farmers, no dogs, coops and keys
没有早点名, 没有农夫 没有狗、 鸡舍和钥匙

and no fences
也没有围栏

In all my life I've never heard such a fantastic...
我一生中从没有听过 如此精彩的…

load of tripe!
一堆废话!

Oh, face the facts, ducks
哎, 面对现实吧, 亲爱的

The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one
从这儿出去的机率 只有百万分之一

Then there's still a chance
那我们仍有机会

Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. What am I doing?
啊, 不, 啊, 不 我在干什么?

Who are you trying to fool? You can't lead this bunch of…
你想骗谁?你不能诱骗这群…

(Grunts)
Oh, heaven help us
啊, 老天帮帮我们

(Explosion)
(Screaming)
Freedoooom!
自由!

Huh?
(Chuckles)
(Screaming)
(Screaming)
Whoa!
(American accent) Thank you, ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们, 谢谢你们

You've been a wonderful audience
你们是极好的观众

- Ouch! - Oh, yes
That's it! (Barking)
有办法了!

Get him inside quickly
快把他搬进去

(Growling)
THIS is our way out of here
这是我们出去的办法

We'll make posters?
我们做海报?

No. What's ON the poster, Babs. What's ON the poster
不, 是海报上的画儿, 巴波斯

We'll fly out!
我们将飞出去!

He must be important to have his picture taken. What does he do?
有他的照片, 一定是个人物 他是干什么的?

Isn't it obvious? He's a professional flying rooster
这还不明显吗? 他是职业飞行公鸡

He flies from farm to farm, giving demonstrations
他在农场间做示范飞行

- Do you suppose? - Oh, absolutely
- 你这样认为? - 啊, 当然

Not in the dark, no. No, not in there. No
不能在暗处, 不, 不能在这儿

Get out. Good. Gotta get…
出去, 好, 要拿…

(Muttering)
(Groans)
(Gasps) Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?
你们是谁? 我在哪儿?发生了什么事?

Ouch! What happened to my wing?
哎呀! 我的翅膀怎么了?

You took a rather nasty fall
你刚才跌得很惨

And sprained the anterior tendon
你扭伤了前腱

I gave it a wee bit of a tweak and wrapped her up
我给你捏了捏, 包扎了一下儿

- Was that English? - You sprained a wing. She fixed it
- 这是英语吗? - 你扭伤了翅膀, 她弄好了

- I made the bandage. - I-I carried you in
- 是我做的绷带 - 是我抱你进来的

(Chattering) Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Whoa
哇, 哇, 哇, 哇!

(Chuckles)
Let's back up and start from the top. Where am I?
我们从头开始说, 我在哪儿?

You're right. How rude. We're just very excit…
你说得对, 真没礼貌 我们只是太激动了…

This is a chicken farm
这是个养鸡场

And we're the chickens
我们都是鸡

Yeah, with you so far. Chicken farm, chickens…
哦, 现在明白了, 鸡场, 鸡…

I don't like the look of this one. His eyes are too close together
我不喜欢他的样子 他两眼的距离太近了

- Fowler, please. - And he's a Yank!
- 福罗, 别这样 - 他还是个美国佬!

Easy, Pops. Cockfighting's illegal where I come from
别急, 老大爷 在我们那儿斗鸡是违法的

And where is that exactly?
那究竟是什么地方??

A place I call the land of the free and the home of the brave
一个我称之为自由之地 勇敢之家的地方

- Scotland! - No! America
- 苏格兰! - 不, 美国

(Together) Oh! America
美国

Poppycock. Pushy Americans. Showing up late for every war
胡扯, 爱管闲事的美国人 每次打仗总是晚出场

Overpaid, oversexed and over here!
挣得多、爱得多, 来这儿了!

What's eating Grandpa?
老爷爷怎么啦?

Oh, don't mind him, Mister… Mister?
哦, 别在意, 这位先生…

Name's Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short
我叫洛基·罗德 红岛的洛基, 简称罗德

- Rocky Rhodes? - Catchy, ain't it?
- 洛基·罗德? - 很顺耳, 是吧?

Um, Mr. Rhodes, is this you?
罗德先生, 这是你吗?

Uh, who wants to know?
谁想知道?
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
无其他回答
相似回答