求一首英文歌男女组合的,开头是女的唱的,中间高潮部分是男的唱的哦哦哦哦。是什么歌

知道的请告诉我下。谢谢

the saltwater room

I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light
昨夜我睁开眼,看见你在昏暗的灯光下
walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the stars that aren’t there anymore
沿着海湾走下去,在岸边,盯着不再有星星的天空
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold
我感觉着夜的逝去,而你看起来如此的冷漠
So like an introvert, I drew my overshirt around my arms and began to shiver violently before
所以犹如一个内向者,我把我的衬衫披在我的肩上,开始猛烈地颤抖
you happened to look and see the tunnels all around me
你无意间发现围绕在我四周的隧道
running into the dark underground
飞奔入黑暗的地下
All the subways around create a great sound
四周的地道汇聚出震耳欲聋的声音
to my motion fatigue: farewell
对我疲惫的身心说:永别了
With your ear to a seashell
把一枚海螺放在耳边
You can hear the waves in underwater caves
你会听见来自水下洞穴的海浪声
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
仿佛你真的置身于深海空间
Time together is just never quite enough
在一起的时间总是不够
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
当你和我都独自一人时 我从来没有如此自在
What will it take to make or break this hint of love
制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
We need time ,only time
只是时间
Can you believe that the crew has gone and they wouldn't let me sign on?
你相信那些船员已经远去,不让我着陆吗?
All my islands have sunk in the deep
我所有的岛屿都已坠入深渊
And I can hardly relax or even oversleep
我根本无处休息更别说睡过头了
When I feel warm with your hand in mine, when we walk on the shoreline
当我与你牵手漫步在海岸的时候,我能感受到你手心的温暖
I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow
我猜,我永远不会知道麻雀爱雪的理由
We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
我们将关上所有灯,把这舞厅布置得一片通红
So tell me,darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?
All the time, All the time...
一直,一直......
Time together is just never quite enough
在一起的时间总是不够
When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home
当你和我都独自一人时 我从来没有如此自在
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
Only time, only time
只是时间,只是时间
When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?
当我们分离时,无论你在想什么
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
如果这就是我所谓的“家”,它为何又感觉这么孤独?
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?
All the time, all the time
一直,一直......
Time together isn't ever quite enough
在一起的时间总是不够
When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?
我们分离时,无论你在想什么
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?
All the time ,all the time
一直,一直....追问

不是这个

温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-06-13
唱的第一句是什么呀?追问

忘了

第2个回答  2013-02-26
《Good Time》 ——Carly Rae Jepsen (feat. Owl City)
相似回答