第1个回答 2012-06-27
根据你所说的,你应该是初一的学生吧,这种问路的对话我们当时也编过不少,很简单的。以下你可以当做参考,自己适当改改也行,都是套用的句子。
警察:P 迷路的人:A
P: 请问您有什么需要帮助的吗?
Excuse me, can I help you?
A: 警察先生,我好像迷路了。
Yes,sir,I‘m afraid I was lost.
P:不用担心,您是要去哪里呢?
Don't worry, where are you going?
A: 我打算去人民医院,可是半天我也没找到。
I want to go to the People's Hospital, but I still cannot find the way.
P:人民医院离这里不远,沿着这条路往前走,在第一个十字路口往左拐,然后你一直走,在路的尽头你就能看到这家医院了,是一座很高的楼,你不会走错的。大概花费20分钟吧。
The hospital is not far from here.Please walk along this road,then turn left at the first corssing,then go strightlyand you will see the hospital in the end of the road.It’s a tall building.You can’t miss it. And it takes about 20 minutes.
A:沿着这条路往前走,在第一个十字路口往左拐,然后直走,它在路的尽头,是一座很高的楼。 好的,我记住了,太谢谢您了。
Walking along this road,then turn left at the first corssing,then gostrightlyand it’s a tall building in the end of the road. Ok,I got it,thanks very much,sir.
P: 不用谢,应该的。
You are welcome.
第2个回答 2012-06-28
police-p 迷路的人-m
p:what's the matter with you ?(你怎么了)
m:I‘m afraid I was lost.(我迷路了)
p:Don't warry,I can help you . Where are you going?(别着急,我帮你,你要去哪?)
m:I want to go shopping .but I don't know how I can get there.(我想去商店,但是我不知道我该怎么走)
p:Just go down this road,then turn left at the second corssing,then go stright and it’s on your right . Ok,you will find it at the end of the rod.(沿着这条路直走,在第二个路口向右转,再直走,商店就在你的右侧。你在路的尽头会找到的。)
m:Tanks a lot.(多谢。)
p:you are welcome.(不客气。)
我想你是学生吧,我按学生的对话方式写的。